Slim 12" width is an ideal fit for hotels, tiny homes, and other kitchens with limited counter space
•Recessed surface in a white porcelain finish brings cleaner style to the kitchen
•Coil elements for long-lasting durability
•Made in the USA
Summit offers an extensive selection of slim-fitting cooktops designed and manufactured in the USA. The CCE225WH is a 240V cooktop with a porcelain surface in a classic white finish. Two coil elements (6" 675W in front and 8" 950W in rear) offer durable heating, with removable chrome drip pans included. The push-to-turn knobs are simple and intuitive, with indicator lights that show which burner is in use for added safety. The recessed design helps to contain spills for a cleaner cooking experience. This cooktop is designed to fit common 11 1/8" W x 19 1/8" D counter cutouts. This unit does not ship with a power cord and must be hard-wired by a professional. Additional choices are available in 115V, as well as black and stainless steel. Browse our website for our complete selection of slim-fitting cooking appliances.
- Coil elements Traditional design offers reliable heating and strong durability for everyday cooking
- Chrome drip bowls Removable drip pans for easier cleanup
- Recessed top Curved design helps to contain spills on the surface
- White porcelain surface Durable design holds up to heavy duty use
- 8" rear element Larger element is ideal for heating wider pots and pans
- 6" front element Standard burner accommodates most heating needs
- Indicator lights Upfront lights illuminate to show which burners are in use
- Push-to-turn controls Knobs require a small amount of force for added safety
- Fits popular cutout size Designed for 11 1/8" W x 19 1/8" D cutouts for an easy fit in smaller kitchens
- ADA compliant design Upfront controls and easy-to-operate knobs offer easier accessibility
- 240V operation Requires a 15 amp circuit; power cord not included
|Height of Cabinet
||3.25" (8 cm)
||12.0" (30 cm)
||19.75" (50 cm)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||230 V AC/60 Hz
||14.0 lbs. (6 kg)
||20.0 lbs. (9 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
|Number of Elements
|Countertop Cutout Height
||5.0" (13 cm)
|Countertop Cutout Width
||11.13" (28 cm)
|Countertop Cutout Depth
||19.13" (49 cm)
|Element #1 Size
||6.0" (15 cm)
|Element #1 Wattage
|Element #2 Size
||8.0" (20 cm)
|Element #2 Wattage
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.